HR ADMINISTRATION SKILLS
HR administrators and oﬃcers are constantly requested to expand their existing knowledge and skill set. This course has been developed to enrich the HR professional’s knowledge in the areas of organizational structures, organizational systems, HR reporting, legal documentation and employee policies. In addition the course provides an extensive body of knowledge on the competencies required for successful HR administrators.
- Identify the role of HR administrators within the HR structure of their organization
- List and develop competencies required for successful HR administrators
- Distinguish between various types of organizational structures and develop structures using Microsoft visio
- Describe the core functions of HR systems and determine business requirements for their organization’s HR system
- Develop HR reports using different types of graphs and templates
- Select legal documents required to collect and maintain for employees.
- Create their organization’s employee handbook
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- HR administrators and officers who wish to develop their knowledge and improve their HR administration skills.