HOW TO BETTER ORGANIZE, CONTROL AND MANAGE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
The organization of the accounts payable function and the management of the accounts payable role are of vital importance to the effective control of working capital and therefore cash flow. Documented strategies and tactics employed by highly admired companies are presented both successful and unsuccessful to illustrate the real-world functionality of each process and approach
- The Function of Accounts Payable and its Role in Organizations
- The use of Accounting Principles related to Accounts Payable
- How to take a Successful Lead in the Management of Accounts Payable; and lots more.
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Accountants, Project Managers, CFOs, HR Managers and others who perform related functions in public and private organizations.