HIGH IMPACT INTERNAL AUDIT LEADERSHIP
Today’s chief audit executives, their deputies and internal audit managers need to work closely with business leaders, boards, audit committees, peers and their own audit teams. Now more than ever, leadership, stakeholder relations and influencing skills are becoming as important as managing a team, planning and delivering insightful internal audit assurance and consulting engagements.
This course focuses on the various challenges and opportunities internal audit leaders face and shows how audit leaders can make a contribution at a strategic level, clearly adding value and also enhancing productivity in the audit process.
This clear, practical and interactive course will help participants improve their awareness and skills and help them become a better internal audit leader who delivers impactful and insightful internal audit work that can make a strategic difference to their organization.
- Demonstrate greater confidence in dealing with senior leaders
- Appraise what it really takes to be an effective internal audit leader
- Explain how to make an effective and valuable contributions at a strategic level and towards overall business success
- Apply practical methods to manage key relationships with the audit committee, senior management and peers
- Add value through efficient and effective internal audit good practices
- Explain key priorities for them and their departments to help maximize their contribution to their organization
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Chief audit executives, deputy heads of audit, internal audit managers and senior internal auditors who deal with business leaders and/or lead or manage members of the internal audit team. This course is equally valuable for both in-house and outsourced internal audit teams.