CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND LOYALTY
This course fits comfortably between two categories: customer service and marketing. Have you ever wondered what makes some organizations shine in the hearts and minds of customers, achieve the highest levels of customer delight and at the same time generate record profits? In this course we blend customer service and marketing to give a practical insight into the workings of such successful organizations. We cover concepts such as customer satisfaction and loyalty, customer segmentation, profitability, customer satisfaction surveys, the customer value proposition and loyalty schemes, to help you create a roadmap that will take your organization to new heights.
- Explain customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty and measure them in a meaningful and systematic way
- Defend the use of a profitability dimension to any customer loyalty strategy
- Arrange, plan and manage impactful customer satisfaction surveys
- Define customer segments, profiles and models for maximum strategic as well as tactical impact
- Create ‘customer value propositions’ that work
- Develop effective loyalty schemes: know what to avoid and how to improve them
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- All marketing staff at any level in the organization, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) departments, market research, loyalty scheme managers and supervisors, product managers, business unit managers, sales managers and supervisors, customer care managers and supervisors, analysts and any interested decision maker, department head or supervisor.