CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE (CX) AND BRAND ACTIVATION PROFESSIONAL
For a great customer experience, every interaction at every customer touchpoint must be exceptional. Customer Experience (CX) means creating and effectively managing your customers’ emotions. In fact, every single interaction that occurs between an organization and its customers fosters an emotion of some kind. Whether that emotion is deep frustration or sheer delight is largely up to you and how thoughtfully you design, plan, and execute the customer experience.
This course provides you with all you need to know about creating a customer centric culture and coming up with a workable customer experience framework for your organization. Narrowing down on the topic, you will be able to measure your customer service effectiveness, come up with CX strategies, measure your CX initiatives, and create areas for improvement in your CX programs.
- Define the scope of customer service and measure its effectiveness to ensure repeat customer and corporate growth
- Understand customer experience management to adapt to changing consumer expectations and create an awesome customer experience program
- Define customer experience strategies and use empathy to create desirable products/services and great customer interactions
- Measure customer experience performance to analyze problems and come up with recovery strategies and take corrective actions
- Improve customer experience practices to continuously meet service challenges and instill a customer centric culture
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- The course will be of interest to a wide range of customer service, marketing, PR, communications, sales and operations professionals. It addresses professionals wishing to understand the importance and role of customer experience and to design and implement CX programs and build their competencies in marketing and sales and to develop their skills in such disciplines.