CONSULTATIVE AND DIGITAL SELLING MASTERCLASS
This sales course goes far beyond the transfer of information by enhancing core competencies in both functional and interpersonal areas. The main purpose of this course is to drive significant improvement in sales force performance by addressing the selling skills, communication practices, and ability to adapt different selling styles to meet customers’ requirements, and to master digital selling best practices to generate leads and increase conversion rates. The course also focuses on empowering salespeople to progress from transaction-focused selling to true consultative selling which will transform the sales relationship into a collaboration-focused business partnership that produces dramatic, long-term and measurable sales results.
- Identify the changing strategic and operational demands on the sales function and enhance required knowledge and skills
- Master the process of consultative selling to manage the customer buying process based on the understanding of the different selling modes
- Devise sales plans and use various forecasting models to better handle internal and external customers’ expectations
- Develop marketing initiatives to attract and retain the best buyers
- Use digital selling to generate leads, increase conversion rates, and embrace the technology needed to grow and engage accounts.
- Sales reps, sales supervisors/managers, and account managers who would like to master tactics, selling modes, and embrace futuristic sales practices using digital initiatives that are the foundation of successful modern selling. The course is also beneficial for people who are involved in commercial activities at all levels of the organization.