COMMUNICATION AND PRESENTATION SKILLS FOR FEMALE PROFESSIONALS
In this course, participants will understand the differences between communication styles and develop a Win-Win mind-set to make them effective in any circumstance. Using the four pillars of communication, participants will learn to determine what outcome they would like from any situation by influencing and persuading; they will build rapport with others, monitor their success, and be flexible to change. They will also understand common reasons for failures in communication and know what to do to resolve them.
As part of being an effective communicator and influencer, it is essential to be able to present with confidence and professionalism. Through this course, participants will be given live coaching around their presentation style. They will be shown best practice on how to use their voice, body movements, and choice of wording. Through repetition, they will grow in confidence as one by one, the skills are layered. They will also be shown how to create a well-structured presentation and how to interact professionally with their visual aids, including PowerPoint.
This course has been designed by a leading female trainer specifically to benefit female professionals, it covers key topics to enable female professionals to thrive in their organizations and become confident and effective communicators.
- Utilize the four pillars of effective communication
- Control difficult conversations without feeling guilty
- Apply the win-win mind-set and become assertive
- Design and deliver an impactful, professional presentation
- Overcome anxiety when presenting
- Become a confident, professional communicator
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- This course will benefit women who are in supervisory, managerial or leadership positions, or who work in teams, and would like to become more influential in the workplace through improving their communication skills. This course is a necessity for women who make presentations to colleagues and/ or clients as part of their professional role.