CERTIFIED HR AUDITOR
All work in human resources has a legal and a financial impact on the organization. As such, key employees in human resources should ensure the integrity and accuracy of the data they use and the processes they follow in their departments. One way to ensure that this is actually happening is by auditing the human resources processes currently in place.
This course is designed to help participants identify the critical areas in human resources that must be audited. It also helps participants decide on the questions to ask and in determining the minimum requirements to run processes in human resources effectively.
- Organize employee records and files in an effective manner
- Identify areas of weaknesses in organizational processes related to recruitment and selection, employee records keeping, performance appraisal, and payroll
- Create a plan of action to improve HR processes in their organization
- Relate the importance of an efficient employee record keeping process to their organizational financial well being
- Develop a detailed and accuracy-focused approach to human resources
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Managers, supervisors, specialists, team leaders, and officers in the functions of human resources. The course is also very useful for internal audit professionals who are about to start an audit exercise in the HR department in their organization.