CERTIFIED CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
Every front-line employee needs a solid grounding in ‘customer service’ skills. As can be expected in this five-day course, the subjects covered tackle most of what is needed by anyone interacting directly with internal or external customers. This certified course will cover everything from the most appropriate behavior and communication with customers, to tools and techniques used to analyze the level of service and improve it to ensure customer delight. In addition, this course offers participants the opportunity to prove they actually learned the concepts of the course by passing a test that will earn them the coveted Terraskills Professional Certificate (TPC) in addition to the regular certificate of attendance.
- Define customer service and break it down to its most basic dimensions
- Explain the critical link between ‘attitude’ and ‘technique’ in order to consistently deliver an excellent level of service
- Use a variety of tools such as ‘gap analysis’ and ‘RATER’ to provide a level of service that is second to none
- Analyze basic behavioral patterns of different customer personalities and the best way to deal with them
- Discuss and practice the techniques of effective communication skills with customers
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Managers, supervisors and customer service staff as well as staff in departments who deal directly with external customers or whose job is to support other entities or employees inside the organization.