CERTIFIED BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL
The Certified Business Development Professional course focuses on the tools and techniques required to develop new business. Without them, sales will stagnate and profits will drop. The course also addresses ways to maximize the company’s profitability by fostering relationships with potential players and key decision makers in the market. By attending this program, business development professionals will acquire what they need to create and implement promotional drives in order to spur the company’s market prospects and design cost effective yet innovative options to boost sales.
- Define the main functions and best practices in Business Development (BD)
- Recognize the importance of re-defining business processes to match the ever changing market and customer requirements
- Produce clear sales and marketing differentiators to neutralize competition (value-based proposition)
- Design and use financial ratios and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure their operations’ effectiveness
- Use leadership, negotiation and power proposals to leverage their business and lead the key account team
- Sales reps, sales supervisors and managers, and account managers who would like to professionally develop themselves by seizing business opportunities and using them to improve personal management and showcasing skills. The course also targets commercial professionals aspiring to consider every potential client as a challenge that will help their performance and their careers.