CERTIFICATE IN EMERGENCY RESPONSE FOR SECURITY TEAMS
This course provides security managers and security teams with an insight into the fundamentals of effective management of incidents and emergencies. It addresses a wide variety of topics such as emergency response planning, incident investigation and risk assessment strategies to enable all participants to adopt and practice emergency management principles. The course provides practical and up-to-date skills and techniques that can be implemented within each participant’s organization and security team.
- Identify the role and duties of security personal within an emergency response situation
- Manage incidents and effectively collaborate with emergency services for large-scale crisis situations
- Conduct effective investigations that will lead to the implementation of risk mitigation strategies
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities and practice command and control techniques
- Communicate effectively under pressure to ensure clear exchange of information
- This course is designed for personnel involved in the strategy development, implementation and/or management of security operations. Security managers, security specialists, risk management professionals, business continuity professionals and emergency response teams will highly benefit from this course.