BEST PRACTICES IN PROJECTS TECHNICAL LIBRARY & DIGITALIZATION
Project management is used to optimize the utilization of resources to achieve set goals, within the planned schedule and allocated budget. The digitalization or digitization allows for the projects to reduce the time spent on meetings, reduces costs and enables transparency, cooperation and ease of communication. However, it comes with risks, as managing digital projects involves managing various digital technologies to achieve high-quality deliverables, and these deliverables might not always be tangible, and depend a lot on the user acceptance.
- Digitization scope and influence
- Best practices in Digitization projects
- How are the records digitalized?
- What is the best way to enable discoverability of your records?
- Process of digitization of library resources and digitization architecture
- Main risks and their management
- Copyright permission defining and protection
- Project managers, program managers, technical managers, digital/IT practitioners as well as any professionals involved in the process of digitization or project management.