AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The overall aim of this course is to provide participants with the skills needed to manage knowledge-based projects and to apply agile project management methodologies. Participants in this interactive course will learn all the critical tools and techniques required to manage projects using agile practices which are necessary to pass the PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner) certification exam.
- Define agile project management frameworks, processes and methodologies and understand the agile mindset and the value-driven delivery
- Apply agile tools and techniques in compliance with the Project Management Institute (PMI) standards
- Engage the agile project stakeholders through establishing an active dialogue to identify potential issues, risks and defects
- Explain the roles and responsibilities for each member of the team and build a high-performance agile team
- Implement adaptive planning on the agile project that will enable the team to respond to changes effectively
- Incorporate continuous improvement to agile projects through process analysis and process tailoring
- Apply for the certification examination in order to take the PMI-ACP Exam
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Personnel who are seeking in-depth knowledge of agile project management. The course is also designed to provide comprehensive understanding of the practices, tools and techniques used to effectively respond to changes in their project within the agile framework.