ADVANCED DIGITAL MARKETING
The Advanced Digital Marketing course discusses and demonstrates advanced concepts and techniques in digital marketing for participants with some previous experience in digital marketing. Participants will utilize a variety of case studies and exercises to develop the essential skills needed to create and implement advanced digital and social media strategies. Topics covered include conversion tracking on social media, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), advanced search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, utilizing AdRoll, and influencer and affiliate marketing.
- Utilize advanced advertising techniques on popular social media platforms
- Setup conversion tracking on social media and Google AdWords
- Use advanced advertising features in Google Paid Search
- Recognize and use advanced SEO techniques to rank on top positions
- Understand CRO to improve conversions
- Employ powerful display retargeting techniques using AdRoll
- Understand and utilize the power of influencers’ marketing and affiliate marketing
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
This course is designed for digital, sales, marketing and media professionals; as well as webmasters, web developers, key managers and any business persons with previous experience in digital and social media marketing who are seeking to take their digital skills to the next level.