ACTIONABLE SELLING SKILLS: TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
This course provides participants with core knowledge about sales as a function and as a process; this means that participants will get solid exposure to sales and its contribution to company growth. They will also gain in-depth understanding of sales and self-management, the art of prospecting, opportunity planning and resource allocation. In addition participants will acquire several skills related to negotiating deals, overcoming obstacles, resolving customer issues and closing sales. Also we cover all the most important elements of service any person involved in direct interactions with customers should know and apply. From the necessary behavioral and communication skills to the right attitude, and including specific methods to analyze and improve the service provided, we cover it all in a straight forward and effective manner that will help participants ensure customer satisfaction and delight in the most challenging situations.
- Identify and adopt the right professional selling behaviors and skills needed to maximize sales performance
- Develop critical self-driven practices to optimize personal and business effectiveness and efficiency
- Master and implement the sales process to successfully handle objections and close more deals
- Manage customer expectations and exceed it to gain customer loyalty and generate repeat business
- Master the art of verbal and non-verbal communication to create an atmosphere of respect and trust in the seller-buyer interface
- Salespeople, sales support, as well as potential candidates for sales and customer service positions who want to build and revitalize their existing selling skills.