MICROSOFT PROJECT WORKSHOP
The overall aim of this course is to train participants on the use of Microsoft Project software and enable them to discover all its features. Participants will be able to develop project plans and calendars, customize different charts, views and tables. The course also aims at training participants on different project related techniques such as resource assignment and leveling, tracking progress and consolidating project plans.
- Define projects and identify project constraints
- Develop project files and calendars
- Schedule tasks and enter recurring tasks
- Set up resources and assign them to tasks
- Identify critical path and apply resource leveling
- Prepare baselines and track project progress
- Design project status reports and customize charts
- Create resource pools and consolidate project plans
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Project schedulers, project planners, project coordinators, project managers, members of project office and anyone interested in project management.