Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Senior HR Officer – Data & System Support and Research Specialist to join their team.
Job Title: Senior HR Officer – Data & Systems Support
Scope of work
This position will work closely with the HR Manager in providing HR support on all related functions. The Senior HR Officer will consistently support on all systems administration (Cascade, Saviom, payroll and SharePoint) and data management including Learning & Development for the Nigerian office.
Qualifications and experience:
- Certificate in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience in a related role
- Prior experience in a similar level role
- Prior experience in data management and HR analytics
- Experience in human resources or administration
- Experience in record keeping/management.
- Knowledge of Nigeria employment law.
- INGO experience will be an added advantage.
- Commitment to maintain confidentiality of HR information
- Able to work on own initiative with limited supervision
- Excellent in English with good written and verbal communication skills
- Should posses excellent attention to detail.
- As well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Very good in computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft package
- Able to manage and priorities multiple tasks
- Resourceful – able to ‘think outside the box’
- Flexible work style
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Knowledge of databases
Deadline: 18/12/2020 23:59
Ref: NG SHRO-DSS
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Research Specialist to join our IPTi team in Abuja. H/She will provide technical inputs (Research design, Statistical and Analytical support) to an effectiveness-implementation implementation hybrid project on the operational feasibility effectiveness of SP-IPTi in Nigeria. The position holder will lead performance monitoring against the project logframe, provide technical support to research planning, implementation and dissemination and support the development and implementation of a research uptake plan linked to evidence and learning from the hybrid IPTi project.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ph.D or equivalent experience in Public/Global Health, Epidemiology, Statistics or a research related discipline
- Extensive experience in a Research role with an excellent understanding of quantitative research approaches.
- Experience in research management
- Experience in design of operational and/or implementation research
- Demonstrable first-hand experience publishing scientific work in peer-reviewed journals.
- Demonstrated experience in survey design, survey implementation, analysis and report-writing
Deadline: 08/12/2020 23:59
Ref: NG Res Spec IPTi
For this and much more Information relating to employability skills, employment opportunities, career advancement and entrepreneurship development; Join our Telegram and WhatsApp groups, and also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.