Great employees are reliable, dependable, proactive, diligent, great leaders, and great followers. They possess a wide range of easily defined but hard to find qualities.
Here are 19 simple ways you can be an outstanding employee at work
- Be at work on time
- Avoid eye services
- Don’t engage in dispute with your boss
- Adhere to instructions
- follow work schedule
- Give honest and diligent service
- have good relationship with others
- Be joyful and ready to lend a helping hand.
- Avoid shortcuts, always do a detailed job
- Take criticism wisely
- Don’t be a lazy.
- leave your personal problems at home
- Take pride in your job
- Don’t resent those ahead of you
- Don’t request for reward for every service rendered
- Share your knowledge with others
- Empower your subordinates but engaging them in trainings.
- Take responsibility for all your actions
- Place priority on official documentation
For this and many more Information relating to employability skills, employment opportunities, career advancement and entrepreneurship development join our Telegram and WhatsApp groups, and also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.